About Nordic Pine
A one woman shop crafting unique metal and leather pieces in her home studio tucked next to her chicken coop in Berkeley, California. She uses recycled materials as often as possible, and always curates ethically sourced stones—preferably from the United States.
Almost every week you can find Nordic Pine around the Bay Area at different events and art shows offering her entire collection.
* Saturday June 1st -Patchwork at Jack London Square in Oakland
* Sunday June 2nd at Jack London Square in Oakland
*Saturday June 8th - Makers Market at the Lumberyard in Mill Valley
* Saturday & Sunday June 29 and 30th- Head West at the Hangar 1 Distillery in Alameda
* Thursday 4th of July Block Party at Jack London Square in Oakland
* Sunday July 21st Urban Air Market, The Hive in Oakland
* Saturday August 10th Makers Market at the Lumber yard in Mill Valley